Google Nest Learning Thermostat
The Brighter Way To Save Energy. A thinner, sleeker design. A bigger, sharper display with stainless steel ring. The Google Nest Learning Thermostat in steel is more beautiful than ever. With Farsight, it lights up when it sees you coming and shows you the time or temperature from across the room. And the Nest Thermostat is proven to save energy. That’s the most beautiful part.
Saving energy starts with your thermostat.
Your thermostat controls half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. So shouldn’t it help you save energy? Independent studies have proven that the Nest Learning Thermostat saved an average of 10-12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. The Nest Learning Thermostat is the first thermostat to get ENERGY STAR® certified.
This Google Nest:
- Includes remote control capabilities from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Automatically sets itself to an Eco Temp when nobody’s in the office to help you save energy. You can also manually turn on Eco Temps when you’re at work or away.
- Learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week
- Checks your energy history. See how much you save and see how to save more.
- Knows if there's a problem. Nest can tell you about your furnace, filters and more.
- Can set up family accounts.
Product Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
- Geofencing: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- Built-in Voice Control: No
- Activity / Motion Sensors: Yes
- Wi-Fi Enabled / Remote Access: Yes
- Energy Usage Reports: Yes
- Learns Habits Over Time: Yes
- Smart Home Compatibility: Amazon Alexa Wink. Google Assistant, SmartThings, IFTT
- Adjustable Schedule: Yes
- Maintenance Alerts / Reminders: Yes
- Auto-Away: Yes
- Remote Sensors (Included): No